HENDERSON COMMUNITIES >> Inspirada in Henderson NV
Located in Henderson, NV, the master planned community of Inspirada covers more than 1,500 acres, which at an elevation of approximately 1,300 feet. The location and elevation of the community provides magnificent views of the city lights and the adjacent to Sloan Canyon.
Inspirada was created with the idea that residents could move easily throughout the community using specially designed pathways and parks. You are walking distance or minutes away from daily conveniences, outdoor adventures, an impressive collection of golf courses, Clark County Museum, top-rated schools, and highly praised dining and entertainment venues.INSPIRADA HENDERSON REAL ESTATE
Inspirada features seven villages of 200 to 250 acres. Each village contains at least four mini-neighborhoods known as pods, of 20 to 60 acres. Use the links below to find your new Inspirada home in Henderson, NV.
- Alterra by Pardee Homes
- Bella Verdi by Pardee Homes
- Brunello by Toll Brothers
- Carmona by Toll Brothers
- The Enclaves by KB Homes
- Escala by Pardee Homes
- Fortana by Toll Brothers
- Green Courts by KB Homes
- Montero by Pardee Homes
- Park by Beazer Homes
- Reliance by Beazer Homes
- Reserves by KB Homes
- Sestina by Century Communities
- Solano by Pardee Homes
- Terraces by KB Homes
- Veneto by Toll Brothers
Inspirada is situated North of other Henderson master planned communities, Madeira Canyon, and South / Southwest of Seven Hills and Anthem in the southern foothills of the Las Vegas Valley, just minutes from the Las Vegas strip.
The entry to the Inspirada master-planned community is located at Bicentennial Parkway and Via Firenze, approximately 9 miles south of the I-215 interchange and 5 miles east of I-15.INSPIRADA HENDERSON HOMES OVERVIEW
- Year(s) Built: January 2007 – present
- # Homes: Up to 8,500 homes planned
- Home Type(s): Options currently range from luxury townhomes to one- and two-story single-family homes
- Square Feet: approximately 1,500 SF – 4,500 SF
- Zip Code: 89044
Inspirada offers new residents to choose from five award-winning new home builders to help you build your dream home that fits your budget.
- Beazer Homes offers 2 collections with a total of 6 home models with pricing starting from the mid-200’s. You will be able to personalize your new home with Beazer Homes’ Choice Plan™ at no additional cost.
- Century Communities offers 1 collection of new homes with 6 models available with pricing starting from the high 200’s.
- KB Home offers 5 collections and 14 models of new homes with pricing starting from the high 100’s.
- Pardee Homes offer 5 collections and 16 models of new homes with pricing starting from the high 200’s.
- Toll Brothers offers 4 collections and 6 models of new homes with pricing starting from the low 300’s.
Below are the current public schools zoned for neighborhoods within Inspirada (please check the Clark County School District website to verify the information below).
If you’re searching for houses near Henderson schools, look no further. Nearby Wallin Elementary School and Del E. Webb Middle School are among the best performing schools in the district, recognized for their high-achieving programs. Liberty High School, a selection of private schools, and nearly 50 daycare centers add to the list of the many academic choices located in the area.
Henderson Public Schools
- College of Southern Nevada (CSN)
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, Inc.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Las Vegas
- National University
- Regis University
Visit the site Crime Mapping or use their mobile app to see what’s happening in this neighborhood.PARKS
85 acres of parks, trails, and open washes are planned at Inspirada. Residents of Inspirada enjoy four parks, Aventura, Potenza, Capriola and Solista. Amenities of the parks may include:
- 4 Pools
- Splash Pads/Water Play Areas
- 4 Sand Volleyball Courts
- 6 Basketball Courts
- 2 Little League Fields
- 5 Tennis Courts
- Dog Parks
- 3 Soccer/Multi-Use Sports Fields
- Special Skate Park Element for Teenagers
- Large Lawn Areas for Passive Play
- Bocce Ball Court
- Kids’ Play Areas with Shade Sails
- Child Play Structure Area
- Ramadas, BBQ Grills, covered and uncovered picnic areas and game tables
Within the immediate area of Inspirada, residents are minutes away from enjoying a family hiking, road cycling, family picnics, and more within the 35 miles of trails and open spaces. You’ll never find yourself at a loss for things to do.
Also, Nevada’s beautiful Sloan Canyon National Conservation Area is just a stone’s throw away. Here you can explore the renowned petroglyphs or hike against the breathtaking Nevada landscape. The 48,438-acre conservation area gives you the perfect opportunity to get out and breathe some fresh mountain air. You can also venture to Red Rock Canyon, Lake Mead, Mt.Charleston, or the Hoover Dam— Inspirada’s central location grants endless opportunity for adventure and exploration.
Additional conveniences such as dry cleaners, national chains, pharmacies, salons, and post offices are all within walking distance of Inspirada. Stroll over to the fashion outlets, boutique stores and vintage shops. For top-notch retail shopping, Anthem Highlands Shopping Center is nearby, or take a few minutes to drive to The District at Green Valley Ranch, or the Galleria on Sunset.DINING
Toss a stone and you will hit a number of top rated restaurant options located near Inspirada within Henderson and Las Vegas NV. For food enthusiasts, Henderson is heaven offering everything from a quick bite to fine dining.ENTERTAINMENT
The nearby M Casino and Green Valley Ranch offer families activities such as movies, bowling, retail shopping, dining, and more.MAJOR ROAD ACCESS
Inspirada has easy access to four major highways, I-215, I-515, SR 582 and SR 564.McCARRAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Inspirada in Henderson, NV is approximately 15 minutes to the McCarran International Airport. Inspirada is also just 6 minutes away from the Henderson Executive Airport, a convenient and economical alternative to McCarran International Airport.LAS VEGAS VALLEY UTILITIES
- Customer Service: (702) 402-5555
- Outage Reporting: (702) 402-2900
- Main Line: (877) 860-6020
Las Vegas Valley Water District
- General: (702) 870-4194
- Customer Service: (800) 252-2011
- Henderson Water: (702) 267-5900
- N. Las Vegas Water: (702) 633-1275
- Call Before You Dig: (800) 227-2600
- General: (702) 735-5151
- Recycling: (702) 735-5151
HENDERSON NV COMMUNITIES & NEIGHBORHOODS